Friday, September 6, 2013

#Day1 with Alicia, Shik Gaek Korean Restaurant 食客韩国烧烤 @ Johor

Will never forget to find my bestie, Alicia Lau if there’s any chance. If you read my blog here, you will know that she is currently working at Singapore. It’s already 3 months since I met her in Singapore last time. Kindda miss her even though it just 3 months passed.

Whenever and wherever we meet, there is one thing that we always do, hunt the local cuisine. This time we were enjoying our BBQ dinner at Shi Gaek Korean Restaurant which located at Sutera Utama. If you haven’t been to Sutera Utama, take your time to visit there. It is one of the most happening nightlife with many bar, pub and restaurant in Johor.

As always, many foods were served right at our table. (P/s: the girl opposite me keep disturb me while I'm taking photo). I think it could share up to 3 pax instead. Our stomach gonna explore again. XoX 



Overall, it was a pleasant dining experience. =)

Her face broke out with pimples after Thailand trip last month. Hope it will recover soon. =(


Shik Gaek Korean Restaurant 食客韩国烧烤
Address: 185, Jalan Sri Pelangi, Taman Pelangi 80400, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Operating hours:  11:30AM - 11:30PM (daily)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E9%A3%9F%E5%AE%A2-Shik-Gaek-Korean-Family-Restaurant/202119946486018

No comments:

Post a Comment