Friday, March 14, 2014

The moment we treasure

Midnight post strike! I've been feeling a bit emotional recently. There is because I finally decided move to Singapore and fight my career there after a long long meditation.

Needless to say, there are many people I want to meet, many food wish to eat before the day comes. Time is short to me right now, it really make me feel like every single day also the last day for me. No, not a bad thing at all, I was actually feel glad for it.

Never have I felt this way before. I feel extremely fortunate for the existence of certain people in my life at the moment. People always don't realize what's they have until it disappears. Yea, same to me right now. How stupid am I! X( Spend every single day with friends, not to watch drama, reading, or play game at home. That's precisely what I plan to do.

Spent 3 consecutive days with new bestie, Leona to many place for shopping, dining, and...dancing. Even though I don't have the talent of dance. It's really embarrassing, but very funny at the same time. MUAHAHA. Really enjoyed, and it's a moment gonna keep in my heart for the rest of my life.

Just like the song of "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing' wrote 'Every moment I spent with you is a moment I treasure.'

Alright, I hope I don't appear to be flaunting. It's not love express, it's my way of showing appreciation and gratitude. The lesser time we own, the more we treasure.

I gonna miss you all very much. Take care!







No comments:

Post a Comment