Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hiromi Chung's 20th birthday dinner @ Ciccio Pasticcio Bar & Pizzeria, Changkat Bukit Bintang

Celebrated Hiromi's 20th birthday last Friday at Ciccio Pasticcio Bar & Pizzeria, an Italian restaurant located Changkat Bukit Bintang. In fact, Hiromi's birthday was on 29th March. This is late celebration dinner for her. ;)


If you haven't been Changkat Bukit Bintang, the best is to head down to there and experience it for yourself. This is the first time I dine in Changkat, before that, I have no idea Changkat is about the street which are turned into pubs, restaurants and clubs. And it is one the most happening nightlife and clubbing areas in Kuala Lumpur right now.

The restaurant was full when we arrive there. Some of them were reserved. Lucky we still can get our seat very soon. Thank goodness we got there on time! Phewww.


Unlike most of the noisy bars at Changkat, Ciccio Pasticcio brings you a more soothing and romantic ambiance. Enjoyed our delight in the nice ambiance there. ;)

They cook food in the " fired oven". It make foods taste good. 

My lovely birthday girl, Hiromi Chung. OMGosh! She threaten me for not to take photo of her!*kidding* :P

The dim light occasion makes all our photos turn out dusky. This is the best I could settle for T_T. 
OMGosh! My dark eyes circle become dark and dark. I swear I'll sleep early from now on. *Cry*

It was my first time trying Red Libs of Martini and I gotta say I love it! (RM27)

Just like a kid, Hiromi don't want drink alcohol, so I ordered cranberry juice for her (RM9). XP

If you're up for drinks only, there's bar ready to serve you all sorts of alcoholic drinks from their beverage menu.

We ordered appetiser and main course for sharing. Choose from different categories because we are super judgmental. XD


Verdure Grigliate - Grilled eggplant, zucchini,, capsicums and mushrooms drizzled with garlic -  parsley oil. (RM24)

 Tortellini Boscaiola - with mushroom, peas, turkey ham, tomato sauce and cream. (RM32)

Besides that, there were complementary bread served with alive oil and vinegar.


Finally I get my birthday present from her. A Sheaffer Pen with my personal name engraving on it. How thoughtful of it! So touched and happy at that moment what I realized what a thoughtful best friend I 've got!

Satisfied with dining experience there. Will definitely visit to Changkat again soon! Next time I will do the reservation to avoid any disappointment happen. 


 Ciccio Pasticcio Bar & Pizzeria
Address: 15 Changkat Bukit Bingtang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur. 
Website: http://ciccio.com.my
Contact : 03-2141 8605
Business Hours: 5pm - 12am. (daily)

No comments:

Post a Comment