Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Running Man in Malaysia 2013

I bet most of you already heard of Running Man because they're one of the hottest variety show! I think Kpop has officially taken the whole world. I never really take variety show seriously until last year I heard my friend talked about Running Man 74th episode which was cast about Christmas Super Power Full Battle and I was like WOWWW this is damn incredible!! *No offence to variety show but Running Man is the one who caught my attention.* Wondering how do they cast the super power battle scene in live, especially the ability of Duplicator and Time Controller. I remember that I immediately watch it via PPS in iPad apps until late night. I was shocked that their style, production making and program planning, it's AMAZING TO THE MAX!! I can say that's the origin which made me fall in love with them though I'm not as extreme as my friends. LOL. So start watch Running Man from the 1st episode was my next mission! XOXOXO


Supposedly download the entire episodes into my iPad, but I couldn't due to the limited space. Hence, I download it year by year. Up to last Friday, I finished 2011 episode and plan to have 2012. But, I found that Running Man was no longer available in PPS Malaysia apps! HOW SAD! It really depress me because Running Man is the main TV program to me right now. Without Running Man, without fun! 


There's always a plan B. 风行电影 is the another choice for me right now. 


By the way, do you know that 4 RUNNING MAN member (Kim Jong Kook, HaHa, Gary and Ji Suk Jin) will be Kuala Lumpur for the RACE START! In Malaysia. Running Man Fan Meeting Asia Tour 2013 on 7th Sept 2013? About this upcoming showcase hosted by Big Pocket Group. 




Ticket Launch Details :
Date : 20 July 2013
Time : 11:00 AM – 5:00PM
Venue : 15th Floor, Star Stage, KWC Fashion Mall
Online bookings on available via TicketCharge on 21st July 2013.



For further information and more updates
Twitter : @BigPocketGroup

No comments:

Post a Comment